How to Create Collage in WordPress
Worn out on adding images to your site as standard? If you have this issue, you have come to the ideal location! In this article, we will show you, bit by bit, how to create collage in WordPress site. We use the Easy Image Collage plugin in WordPress. With this tool, you can undoubtedly add responsive picture collages to your posts, pages, or any custom post type and add another vibe to your WordPress site!
- This app is viable with the exemplary editor and the new Gutenberg editor
- There are a few responsive designs for your collages
- You can alternatively change to typical images on versatile
- You can, without much of a stretch, resize your formats
- It has an intuitive simplified interface
- You can add numerous collages to any post type.
How to create collage images in WordPress
Add another WordPress plugin!
- In the first place, sign in to your WordPress site with the Administrator account. Go to the sidebar menu.
- what’s more, select “Plugins – > Add New“.Administrator account
- In the add new plugin area, look for the “Simple Image Collage” plugin and click the “Install Now” button to add the plugin to your site and enact the plugin.
- After installation and enactment, click on Settings – > Easy Image Collage.
- From this segment, you can change all settings of this plugin, like style, plan, lightbox, inscription, and virtual entertainment, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
- To use this plugin while creating a post or page, add a block, and afterward, look for Easy Image Collage.
- Then, pick the plan you need.
- In the following stage, it is important to transfer the collage images. From here, you can change the size of your margins, framework, and different regions.
- Finally, click Publish to finish creating the post or page content. Congrats, you have effectively added a collage to your site!
As may be obvious, with the assistance of the Easy Image Collage plugin, you can undoubtedly create collage images in WordPress and save your site from monotony.